QHSE (Quality Health, Safety and Environment)
Our well established Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) provides a robust framework to achieve the customer satisfaction and deliver the products and services to our customers beyond their expectations.
QA/QC is the combination of Quality Assurance, the set of process used to measure and assure the quality of products and services, the process of ensuring products and services to meet client’s requirements, standards and specifications.
We are committed to follow the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System’s best practices and procedures within all our projects, companies day to day activities, etc. etc. and for success of all projects we have undertaken.
Our well defined QHSE Procedures and Forms are customized for each Contracts envisages zero accidents and have been consistently meeting the customer expectations.
We are committed to implement, monitor and enhance QHSE practices and procedures to suit, all our projects and made it part of our culture for the best interests of our Clients, Employees, Interested Parties and all stakeholders.
We are committed to:
We are committed to:
- Ensuring the objective of ZERO accidents to employees and infrastructure in its entire operations.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in all activities and monitor QHSE performance in pre-defined intervals.
- Comply with the applicable QHSE legislations and pollution prevention measures.
- Providing required / relevant information and training to employees on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment protection measures.
- Creating conditions for increased productivity by adopting new technologies and techniques, thereby continually improving the system.
- Identifying the root causes on Quality, Safety, Health and Environment risks are involved in all activities and taking corrective & preventive measures to mitigate it, and thus eliminating potential hazards / accidents.
- Conducting daily tool-box meetings before commencement of work on all job sites.
- Conducting regular QHSE meetings and awareness sessions regarding Quality, Health, Safety and Environment related topics.
- Ensuring personnel with appropriate qualifications, skills and competencies are assigned for respective roles and responsibilities
Identifying training requirements in line with various contract requirements and updating our work force to suit accordingly.