Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) Program
QA/QC is the combination of quality assurance, the process or set of processes used to measure and assure the quality of a product, and quality control, the process of ensuring products and services meet consumer expectations. Quality assurance is process oriented and focuses on defect prevention, while quality control is product oriented and focuses on defect identification.
Quality Control during the construction process is extremely important in order to safeguard the value of the owner's investment. QA/QC personnel can perform checks and tests throughout the construction process, providing the project owner assurance that the project is being built according to specifications.
Up to date with company’s policy to construct high performance teams and support the employees with safe and health work environment.
We are committed to:
1. Ensure the objective of ZERO accidents to employees & infrastructure in its entire operations.
2. Ensure the continuous improvement in all activities and monitor HSE performance.
3. Comply with the applicable HSE legislations and pollution prevention.
4. Provide the required and relevant information and training to employees on health, safety and environment protection measures.
5. Create conditions for increased productivity by eliminating accident potentials thereby continually improving the system.
6. Identify the root causes on safety and health risks involved in all activities and take corrective & preventive measures to mitigate it.
7. Conducting tool-box meeting every day.
8. Regular HSE meetings conducted for the general awareness regarding safety, health and environment.